Town of Winter Harbor, Maine 

Welcome to the the Town of Winter Harbor's Web Site!
Ambulance Information
Any call for emergency should go to 9-1-1.  The call is answered by the Hancock County Regional Communications Center (RCC) in Ellsworth and then dispatched to the appropriate agency.

Ambulance Service is provided by Schoodic EMS, which is licensed through the Gouldsboro Fire Department.  

Official Website of The Town of Winter Harbor, ME. Copyright 2013 Town of Winter Harbor. All Rights Reserved.